Sunday, October 17, 2010

Straight from the pages of FACTORY mag, fall fashion issue


As you may or may not know, TOKION mag has started a new all fashion photo mag called FACTORY. I was lucky enough to be called upon to style for the premiere issue in which the theme was 'Rebel' and 'Rogue'. This is a theme for which I feel I am particularly equipped to handle. My fashion sense is about breaking the rules and personal expression, and my past is quite full of healthy rebellion.
Here I share with you the printed tears from the story I styled, shot on vintage plastic cameras by the fabulous photo duo, Frey+Martin. The idea was vintage eclectic rebel. Shortly, I will also be posting the many outfits that did not appear in the magazine. FACTORY provides it's readers many varied fashion stories, all of which are abridged to accommodate many eclectic points of view. Thankfully, I have this forum to publish the rest of the story.





Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Straight from the pages of FACTORY mag, fall fashion issue"